Owner & Property Management Services
At Huber Real Estate, LLC, Property Management, our focus is on exceptional management of homes, condos, townhomes and duplexes in the Central Kentucky area. As our customer, we will take great care to ensure that you and the tenants receive the best service in this sometimes difficult and dishonest industry.
If you own a residential investment property and are looking for professional management, look no further. The Huber Real Estate, LLC, Company has served the Central Kentucky area for over 15 years. Whether leasing investment property, building, selling or buying, we are here and ready to help.
Our professionally trained, licensed, experienced property managers handle all the day to day requirements giving you the support and peace of mind you need.
- All tenant communication and correspondence
- Coordinate all maintenance issues
- Monthly income and expense statements and year-end accounting. Our property owners have 24 hour, 7 day per week online access to their accounts through a password protected portal on our website.
- Offer regular inspections and a full maintenance program with remodeling services if desired
- Payment of expenses pertaining to the property
- 24/7 property support including online maintenance
- Tenant “move-out” process including coordinating cleaning, painting and other maintenance required to prepare the unit for new placement
- Collection of rent from tenants and enforcement of terms and conditions of the lease agreement which includes late notices and initiation of eviction process if required
- Receive rent and remit proceeds to clients via direct deposit or U.S. Mail as well as manage security escrow deposits upon move-out
Tenant Placement Services:
- Evaluate market rent levels and make recommendations
- Effective marketing of vacancies on several websites as well as newspaper and signage on property if appropriate
- Scheduling and showing property to prospective applicants
- Provide a thorough application and screening process which includes computerized credit and criminal background checks as well as employment and rental history verification
- Tenant move-in process which includes a walk-through inspection
- Collecting first month’s rent and security deposit
During our initial contact with property owners, our management professional will fully explain the fees associated with these services that are provided by our Property Management Company.